Friends! Can you believe summer is almost over?! As if, this is the last weekend of summer before all the kiddies go back to school.
So, with that said, I know everyone will be celebrating with their friends and family this long weekend… and why not enjoy a batch of fresh peach & lime margaritas while you’re at it?!
This batch will make 4-5 margaritas.
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 3-4 oz silver tequila (I used Patron)
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 oz sparkling water (I used S. Pellergrino)
- Sea Salt
- Salt rim of glasses using a plate of sea salt and lime wedge. Use lime wedge to wet rim of glass and press rim into plate of salt.
- Place the peaches, lime juice, honey and tequila into a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour over ice into glasses and add the sparkling water.