Friends! We are experiencing chilly weather here in Ontario, it’s putting us in the fall mood. With that said, I have been doing some cocktail testing for a few fall-esque beverages, and the first one I would like to share with you is the Mild Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule.
For the Pumpkin Spice Syrup: (or you can purchase a bottle of pumpkin spice syrup here.)
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and whisk together until boiling. Reduce heat and whisk for additional 10 mins while syrup simmers.
- Once syrup is room temperature, pour into a mason jar.
For the Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule
This batch will make 2 Moscow Mules
- 2oz. vodka (I used Tito’s)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1/2 squeeze of a lime
- 1 ginger Beer (I used Crabbies)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 copper mugs
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, lime juice, pumpkin spice syrup and vodka.
- Poor into a copper mug filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!