I hope you are ready to enjoy the weekend with your family, or friends or whoever you’re spending your Thanksgiving with. I wanted to put together a simple cocktail that you can enjoy with your loved ones and something that you can cheers to for all the things you are thankful for!!
For this recipe you will most likely have all the ingredients if are preparing a Thanksgiving dinner. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and I am so, so, so thankful that you turn to my little blog for design inspo or just to see what I’m up to.. it means a lot!
- 1 Apple
- 1 package whole Cranberries
- 1/2 gal Apple cider
- 1 container Cranberry Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 bottle Champagne OR La Croix for a non-alcohol subsitute
- First, combine brown sugar and cinnamon on a plate. Dip the rim of each Champagne flute into water, then into the cinnamon-brown sugar mixture. Make sure to fully coat the glass rim.
- Fill each flute 1/4 of the way up with chilled cranberry juice and another 1/4 with chilled apple cider. Top the flute with chilled Champagne!
- Sprinkle cranberries and some cubbed apple pieces to top and enjoy!