Today, I am sharing 15 amazing Lowes.ca lights fixtures, all under $200! Who knew Lowes had such great lighting at very reasonable prices.
You can shop the light fixtures below!
- The Abstract Standard Chandelier is such a cool fixture to add to a large entryway or over a dining room table. I love how it’s a branch light with different globe shades!
- I’m obsessed with sconces! I love how rustic but chic the Lynden Brass Sconce is. This sconce would be a great way to add light and drama to any powder room or hallway!
- The Portsmith double globe light fixture would look so chic over a kitchen island or in a front entry. I love how this fixture is modern but gives off vintage vibes.
- Flush mounts don’t have to be basic and boring. The Duncan flush mount would look excellent in any hallway. It’s a simple but beautiful fixture, I love the white and brass contrast.
- The Electric Belmont wall sconce is probably my favourite fixture in this post. I know this fixture would look excellent as bedside sconces or even in a formal living room!
- This different style of the Portsmith fixture as a pedant would look great over a bathroom vanity or over a small kitchen island.
- I have actually used this branch style light fixture on a recent design of mine and it turned our perfectly. This abstract chandelier will work over any round dining room table or in a bedroom or office.
- The Lynden Brass wall sconce is such a cool sconce! I love how it’s both chic and edgy!
- The 2-light chandelier is an elegant black and brass fixture that would best fit over a kitchen island or in a eat-in kitchen.
- I love this flush mount! This fixture is perfect for a laundry room, a hallway or bathroom. I like how it’s pretty but practical.
- The Pluto clear glass sconce is another elegant but gothic sconce. I would love to add this sconce to each side of a fireplace or in a powder room!
- The classic brass globe pendant is always a go-to over a kitchen island or bathroom vanity. I have 4 globe pendants similar to this one and they look great in our kitchen.
- The portfolio light is a classic light fixture that everyone needs. I would add this light fixture over a photo in a hallway or over a fireplace mantel.
- The Waverly sconce is another classic wall sconce that could work for any space. I love the brass arm with the black shade. I would add this light to a moody bedroom, on to each side of a fireplace or in a hallway.
- The Dixon sconce is a traditional globe fixture that would best fit a trendy bathroom vanity. I like how its a clear globe with a black arm!
Okay friends, I hope this post inspires to update your homes lighting and to look to Lowes.ca when doing so! I know I will be ordering one of these fixtures for my next project. Enjoy!